Human Resources Mission Statement
Human Resource Department takes a leadership role and provides service in support
of PEF Vision by promoting the concept that our employees are our most valuable
resource and will be treated as such.
PEF Human Resources Department act as catalysts enabling all PEF employees to contribute
at optimum levels towards the success of the foundation.
We are doing this by:
- Ensuring the employees of the Human Resources Department are given the tools, training
and motivation to operate in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Promoting and recruiting the best qualified people recognizing and encouraging the
value of diversity in the work place.
- Providing a competitive salary and benefit package and developing the full potential
of our work force by providing training and development for career enhancement.
- Providing a work atmosphere that is safe, healthy and secure, and also conscious
of long-term family and community goals.
- Establishing, administering and effectively communicating sound policies, rules
and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality.
HR Department Values
- Maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior at workplace
- Communicate honestly and constructively with employees; Work with each other to
resolve issues in a prompt, fair and equitable manner; Respect the ideas, roles
and talents of all members of our team
- Maintain an open, inclusive, and non-threatening environment; Treat everyone with
respect, courtesy, dignity and integrity
- Recognize, reward and celebrate success